Sunday, April 29, 2012

welcome to the challenge

Welcome, welcome, welcome! I'm in the process of getting everyone added to the Facebook group as well as finishing up last minute details on the blog, so those of us without FB can get involved as well! If you haven't given me your photo and goals please do so! Between now and Tuesday May 1st your challenge is to take before photos, save them in a folder on your desktop as well as take your measurements! If your goals are not weight loss related then disregard this! No need to share your photos/measurements with me at this point, just do this so you have a great starting point for May 1st!

ALSO.... the group now has a collaborative Pinterest board. What does this mean exactly? This means that if you give me your pinterest name, I will follow you and then we can all add things to the board! ONE RULE: no pinning half naked models with 6 pack abs. Lets be honest, our body types aren't the same as that ripped girl, so why use that as inspiration when it will only lead to disappointment? Great things to pin are inspirational quotes, recipes and workout routines! Happy Pinning!




2 comments:

  1. I just saw this through Brooke's blog. I would like to join this challenge. Is that possible? By the way THANK YOU for not offering pills and shakes, I honestly thought this was another 90 day challenge 'product' promotion. Glad I saw the video, I don't believe in pills and shakes but because of my weight gain and lack of knowledge I was starting to think it was the only way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigal! I'd love to have you join the challenge for the last 60 days! Send me an e-mail at hart2heartdesigns@yahoo.com and I can get you the details!
      Look forward to talking with you soon (:

      Delete